CRPDG: Working Papers and Conference Presentations
Please see www.bls.gov/osmr/osmr_catalog.htm to view the BLS Working Paper Series.
- "Import exposure and skill content: Plant-level evidence from the US, " (with T. Clay McManus and Georg Schaur) 2016.
- "FDI and the task content of domestic employment for US multinational, " (with Alexis Grimm)
- "Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper No. 286 (also listed as BEA Working Paper WP2016-06), 2016.
- "International trade price stickiness and exchange rate pass-through in micro data: A case study on US-China trade, " (with Deokwoo Nam, Jian Wang, and Jason Wu) Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper No. 135 (also listed as BLS Working Paper), 2013.
- "Integration, Agglomeration, and Costly Adjustment of Labor, " 2016.
- "Does Trade Liberalization Affect Job Churning?, " (with Hugette Sun and Shintaro Yamaguchi) 2010.
- Journal Publications and BLS Publications Mina Kim
- " How do Employees Fare in Private Equity Buyouts? Evidence from Workplace Safety Records," with Jonathan Cohn and Malcolm Wardlaw.
- " Occupational Injuries and Employer Dynamics," BLS Working Paper
- Journal Publications and BLS Publications by Nicole Nestoriak
Last Modified Date: January 5, 2017