ECI Related Links
Other BLS Resources
- Benefits—comprehensive data on incidence and provisions of employer-sponsored benefit plans.
- Compensation Research and Program Development Group—carries out research that addresses methodological, conceptual, and technical issues of concern to the National Compensation Survey, Occupational Requirements Survey, and the Workplace Injuries, Illnesses, and Fatalities Programs.
- Guide for Evaluating Your Firm's Jobs and Pay (PDF)—explains how the Bureau determines the work level of an occupation in the National Compensation Survey.
- Information Guide (PDF)—provides descriptions of the information and data produced by BLS, as well as descriptions of the publications in which they appear.
- Modeled Wage Estimates—annual estimates of average hourly wages for occupations by job characteristics and within geographical location.
- Occupational Requirements Survey—provides job-related information regarding physical demands; environmental conditions; education, training, and experience; as well as cognitive and mental requirements for jobs in the U.S. economy.
- Work Stoppages—monthly and annual data and analysis of major work stoppages involving 1,000 or more workers.
Other Useful Links
- Compendium of Federal Datasets Addressing Health Disparities (PDF)—is a free resource of publicly available data relevant to research and programs aiming to reduce health disparities by exploring the relationship between socioeconomic factors and the social determinants of health.
- Employee Benefits Security Administration—provides participant and compliance assistance in the areas of retirement, health and other employee benefits.
- Healthcare.gov Glossary—provides terms and definitions used on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' HealthCare.gov website.
- Health Insurance Definitions (PDF)—provides terms and definitions approved by the Federal Government's Interdepartmental Committee on Employment-based Health Insurance Surveys for use in Federal surveys collecting employer-based health insurance data.
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs—responsible for ensuring employers doing business with the federal government comply with the laws and regulations requiring equal employment opportunity.
- Wage and Hour Division—responsible for enforcing federal labor laws including minimum wage and hour standards.